Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Where Did Those Videos Go!?

Some of you may have noticed that 7 of my videos have been removed for "inappropriate content." Well, the reason why is because they were flagged for "violation of privacy" and removed by YouTube overnight. I've received emails through my Gmail account to confirm this is the case.

As mentioned before, 7 videos have been flagged down. The affected videos are:
  • DOtOF S4E2: Discussing Age of Ultron
  • A Bowling Montage
  • Cooper Gets Pranked!
  • Cooper Gets Pranked! (aftermath)
  • DOtOF S2E4: Clips from the Transcenders
  • The Transcenders
  • DOtOF S1E2: Puyallup Fair Adventures!
It seems I can't show Darth on my channel anymore, even if we're just hanging out, having fun, or talking about movies. The person who flagged me wasn't disclosed to me, but I have a pretty strong feeling who it was, given the person's previous antics against me and my friends.

I won't let this deter me from making videos, though. Sure, I may be less active on here, but I'll still try to bring more videos to you guys.

Best regards,
~ SpaceGuru5

No comments:

Post a Comment