Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Flagged Again! :D

Well, it looks like I got flagged again. It was just 1 video this time, though it doesn't aggravate me any less. It's my remake/repost of DOtOF S1E2: Puyallup Fair Adventures, where I had to re-edit the entire video from the ground up. For the remake, I spent extra time to make sure no sensitive info was included, even going so far as to censor Darth's real last name. Guess that's not enough now, is it?

Why do I even bother? -_-

I have no more energy within me to rant at this point. I'm just so sick and tired of dealing with this stupidity. I've dealt with it for 8 months now. I just can't even be bothered to rant about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment