Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

New co-op comm in the works!

That's right! For the first time in two years, I'll be doing another co-op commentary! This time, it'll involve myself, Mister_Power_Armor, and Dan "Mr. Barista" Roxas. I won't say who it's on just yet, since you'll find out in due time, but I will say that production has officially started. I finished the first draft of the script twenty minutes ago, and I await the responses of my two cooperators.

Doing this just reminds me that making commentaries is like a working on a project. I see it as working on a visual argumentative essay, but something like a co-op commentary, even if it enlists the help of just one other person, is definitely a team effort. We can probably get this whole thing done within the next week or so. Fingers crossed!

~ SpaceGuru5

No comments:

Post a Comment