Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Friday, November 25, 2016

SKSD Reading is Finally Posted!

(1:13 PM PST)
Holy crap, guys, you have no idea how much of an arduous process it was for me to make this video. I actually first worked on this from November 9 to November 12, though a virus prevented VideoPad from working correctly. So I got that cleared up, and I tried again. Since the virus afflicted the project file I was working off of (so much so that it didn't register as a valid project file), I decided to start again from scratch. So hours and hours of painstaking edits later, I finally got it all done, and I threw it all together in Movie Maker. The video exported overnight, so all I had to do was just come back when I woke up and post it to YouTube.

Game, set, and match. I win.

Anyway, this video features a reading my friends and I did on Skype. We read KexAndy100's latest "story," and...well, why don't you see the video for yourself? I've hyped it up enough already.

"SKSD Readers: Oh, How Little Has Changed... (KexAndy100)"

Featuring the voice talents of:
Kevin Striker
SoySus15
Dan Roxas

(6:39 PM PST)
Here's a little bonus, too:


"PSA: Never Talk Over SoySus15!"

That's about it for today, folks. Take care. :)

~ SpaceGuru5

No comments:

Post a Comment