Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Sunday, October 29, 2017

ThisIsntNotMetal is a racist, vindictive, and violent hypocrite.

Well, here's a video I never thought I'd have to make.

I'll be honest: I'm not even 100% sure I would've made this if ThisIsntNotMetal didn't act the way he did about BOP's video on him. However, when he decided to be all "reporting it until it's gone," that's the moment I decided to really lay into him and give him what for.

That BOP video was just calling him out on his childish behavior when playing SSBB. However, my video lays all the cards out on the table. After all, since I'm a member of the Discord server he used to be part of, and since he can't go back and delete his posts from there, I might as well just come out and tell it like it is.

"ThisIsntNotMetal, Vindictive Hypocrite Extraordinaire"

Let's just say that, in comparison, I was being nice to Smartass Birb when his shit went down. >.>

Enjoy!

And yes, ThisIsntNotMetal is dead to me now.

Allow me to share a few screencaps with you.



That is all.

~ SpaceGuru5

No comments:

Post a Comment