Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

UPDATE: Barney Review Part 4

Just today, I've edited the fourth and final installment of the Barney Review series. However, I've decided not to post the video itself until Christmas. I just want to give people a chance to see the other parts before I unveil this one. I hope you guys understand.

And yes, after I get this Barney Review shit out of the way, I'll go back to making the usual videos. I just wanted to try my hand at movie reviews before I do anything else. This review series ate up the second half of 2013 to film, edit, and post, so I'm looking forward to finally getting it off of my chest.

Stay tuned for part 4 as your Christmas present (just wait 168 hours), and take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment