Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Barney Review Saga Has Concluded

Yep, I finally posted the Barney Review conclusion. That means I'm finally done with this Barney shit after having focused on it since July 2013. Thank God!

Anyway, here's the video. I posted this on Boxing Day in Canada, so I guess it counts as some sort of holiday special, even if nobody else celebrates Boxing Day outside of Canada (I don't even know what the fuck Boxing Day is).

"The Coyote and the Hulk: Barney's Great Adventure (1998) Review (Part 4 of 4)"
 
Fun Fact: If you put all four parts of this review series back-to-back the way they are, the resulting video would be 1 hour, 28 minutes, and 27 seconds, which is the length of an actual movie.
 
Anyway, thanks for staying tuned, and take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment