Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

UPDATES: DFGHulk's 17th Birthday Occurs Tomorrow and the Demo Recordings

Even though Daniel's birthday really occurs tomorrow, he's holding a party on Saturday. He's invited quite a few of our friends, including my friend Alec Estes, who I jammed with last Saturday alongside his other friends.

Speaking of, I realize that I forgot to post about those demo recordings on this blog. It was late at night when I posted them, and I just wanted to go to bed, so I simply just went to bed after they were uploaded. It slipped my mind to post about them on here, so here I am posting about them almost a week later. Shit like this happens to me all the time, so don't get too riled up about that.

Anyway, here's the recordings, in case anyone is really interested:

"Demo Recording: I wrote a song about a sandwich."

"Demo Recording: A jazz song"

Yes, the guy behind the drums in the sandwich song and the bass in the jazz song might show up to the party. We'll see about it, though.

Daniel hopes that all of these people will be potential actors to help with the movie.

Stay tuned, and get the fuck over yourselves. I can post whatever I want. Oh, yeah, and take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment