Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Working On Another Commentary

I've been working on this one since about 10:10 PM. The video I'm discussing is fairly old, but I'm really hoping I'll offer a different angle to approach it with. Due to the commentary Matei-real in question, I'm not sure if I can post this on my channel without it getting flagged down for BS reasons. We'll see, though! And, if it does happen, don't any of you guys let him forget it! ;)

The commentary could be posted as early as tomorrow evening (at least, where I live it'll be evening), since I've got most of it done already (WITHOUT A SCRIPT!). With that said, stay tuned, take care, and stay away from Grouchland. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment