Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Monday, April 21, 2014

The Video Is Done! (But I Won't Post It Yet...)

I worked well into the night on this video, and I finished it up at school (we had a substitute in 1st and 2nd period at my school, and I only really have to attend 2nd period band). I've made a few little tweaks to it, and now I have it ready to post! Now, I just need to wait until I have 200 subscribers to post it. Judging by the rising subscription trend, I might not have to wait too long, either!

Please don't think of this as some self-indulgence crap; I'm just doing this to give back to my fans.

Oh, right! What's the video about? Well, it's a countdown of the top 20 videos you guys seem to watch the most, which probably means that those videos are permanently associated with my channel. This could help me because it will help me understand what made me gain huge success in 2011. It could help you because it will let you decide whether or not I should do more countdowns in the future, since it'll be my very first official countdown video.

Thanks for your support, and, as always, take care. :)

P.S. This is my 50th post here. Not particularly worth noting, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment