Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

DOTOF S2 is finally here!

How fitting that this is the 69th post...

Anyway, after nearly a month of trying and failing to post the video clips, S2E1 has finally arrived! I broke it into three parts (1a, 1b, and 1c) in order to facilitate the upload process.


"Dusting Off the Old Files S2E1a: (Almost) All Barney Clips (Part 1 of 3)"

 
"Dusting Off the Old Files S2E1b: (Almost) All Barney Clips (Part 2 of 3)"


"Dusting Off the Old Files S2E1c: (Almost) All Barney Clips (Part 3 of 3)"

Combined, this video is 4 hours, 20 minutes, and 20 seconds long.

As for the clips, all of them put together give us 4 hours, 23 minutes, and 38 seconds of video. The reason why the final video is shorter is because I took out a clip showing the making of a non-sequitur cutaway gag where it shows my character being raped by Barney. I'm hoping from that description alone that you will understand why I removed it from the movie and DOTOF. I will release the scene and clip in a separate video if you guys really want to see it, and that will be determined by a poll that will run until this time in 2015. I just want to give you guys enough time to really make your decision. Just be happy that I'm being more democratic this time around.

Anyway, that's about it for today. Stay tuned, and take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment