Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Grouchland Commentary Is Now a Commentary Subject

I'm sure some of you are aware that some users have been making commentaries on my Grouchland commentary.

However, something you may realize is that I'm not mad at these commentators at all. I really think their commentaries have opened my eyes so I could improve. I'm not taking it personally, but rather as criticism. I can take criticism, as long as you're not being a pedantic asshole about it. Thankfully, these commentators aren't being assholes about it.

I've expressed gratitude toward these commentators and have favorited and liked their videos.

However, I must say that I don't want to see my video turned into a bandwagon. I know it's a bit hypocritical for me to say that, but those days are behind me now. While I appreciate the commentaries that I can actually take seriously, I'd appreciate it if I didn't get over 100,000,000 of them made on me. I've been very respectful about this whole situation. I'd like you to be respectful about it as well.

Anyway, that's about it. Thanks for watching and commentating, and take care. :)

Rion Mills' commentary
DarkAgumon's commentary
dirtbikeredden's commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment