Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Quick Update

Before I start, let me just say that today is DFGHulk's 18th birthday. Now he's a legal adult, and I'm the only one of the Three Losers trio that is still a minor. Sometimes, it's good to be the youngest!

Anyway, I know I've neglected posting things here. I'm sure you guys know why, and I hope you understand why.

Two videos were posted so far this month. One is a demo of my music, and the other is a tribute to a bed. Says quite a bit about my schedule, doesn't it?

  
"Hoc Vae Mihi Est (demo)"
"Ode to a Beloved Bed"

I wonder what April will bring? We'll see.

Take care, and happy 18th birthday to Daniel. :)

P.S. This is my 100th post. A milestone post about a milestone birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment