Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Sick again

Chocolate's just been really screwing me over this year.

Yes, I'm sick again. It's not nearly as severe as last time (it's probably a cold), and I might be better by Monday. That said, please don't consider me on a hiatus. I'm just trying to focus more on my school work because this is my last shot at graduating in August instead of June. Plus, my voice is sort of gone right now, so I don't think I can record anything. Also, I have to participate in a parade on Saturday. Busy week, eh?

Looks good so far. I'm doing better in English, I'm getting more into Political Science, and Precalculus II is super easy (for now, of course).

I'm just letting you guys know in case there's anyone worrying about me (which you're probably not, but that's fine).

Anyway, that's it for today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment