Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Monday, June 15, 2015

UPDATE: New and Important Information

Okay, so I haven't graduated yet. However, I just need to catch up on one full credit and I'll be able to pick up my diploma in August. As is confirmed to happen now, I will start summer school next Monday. It's one class from 8 AM to 12 PM PDT, with times for breakfast and lunch. This won't do much of a number on my video production, so don't worry too much about that; I'll still be able to keep my current schedule for making and posting videos.

As for what'll happen between now and one year from now, it's still a little bit hazy. I'm definitely going to get a job to get me some extra cash I can use for college tuition and helping my folks pay the bills. I'm still not sure what job I should do. I'm also not sure if I want to complete my AA at TCC in the 2015-16 academic year or the 2016-17 one, though I can sort it all out once I finish summer school.

As of right now, I'm in the process of writing a political essay, with some help from a friend. I'm doing so out of my own volition. The essay is a critique of current American politics. It makes statements that democracy is dying in the USA, and that it's our duty as the People to revive democracy, raise benefits for the poor, and raise taxes on the rich. I'm still not entirely sure what political ideology I categorize as, though at the moment it seems to be that of social democracy. I also intend to write a tome describing my political ideas, where they work best, and how they can be implemented. Perhaps I can make videos about each of these things once they're done and once I get them published. That will have to wait for later, though. If you're wondering about these things:
  • The essay is titled "Neo-Totalitarianism in America: A Critique of American Politics"
  • The tome will be titled "The Phoenix Plan: American Democracy Reborn"

That's about it for now. Stay tuned for the bowling video (and potentially my political videos), and take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment