Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Yume Nikki 3D Let's Play 2 is almost done!

That's right, the second part of the Yume Nikki 3D Let's Play is almost done. I should have it done by Independence Day, which is when I intend to post it. Consider it a Fourth of July special instead of a 6th Anniversary special!

As for summer school, it's been going okay thus far. I've been keeping up with work (which there will be a lot of for the next three and a half weeks, but I believe I can do it), and I've managed my time a little better. I personally think I'll do just fine, and I'll manage to retrieve my full English credit. Once that's done, I'll be set to get my diploma in August!

Anyway, stay tuned for the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment