Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Hawai'i Island Montage

Well, after being back home for 34 days, it's time to unveil the photos I took during the trip to Hawai'i Island. In total, I took 506 photos, though the video I'm about to show you will only showcase 153 of them. I've set these to an appropriately themed soundtrack. I hope you all enjoy this.


"Hawai'i Island Montage" (1 Aug 2016)

This also happens to be the first montage I've made since December 11, 2010, only this time it's using photos I actually took.

DFG Hulk and I have been collaborating to create a series of videos documenting our whole trip. I've been tasked with most of the editing, and DFG Hulk has been tasked with last-minute fine tuning. We've been posting the finished videos to his YouTube channel, so be sure to check those out. I'll probably showcase the videos here once they're all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment