Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Yep, Another Commentary. :3

I told you I'd do one on a third-wave feminist. ;)

Some of my arguments may have been a bit digressive, especially towards the end, but I still do have a good case for my main point. This commentary shows what happens when you misinterpret fiction into a reason for feminism to continue, blatantly misconstruing several movies in the process. In some ways, I may have found a female 2012 Guptill89 (current Guppy has improved since his days of infamy). That said, watch and enjoy.


"Coyote Comms: Justification through Misinterpretation"

I might do one or two more commentaries of this caliber, where I take a perspective of a current social dispute and criticize it. Seeing how I've already covered PC culture and feminism, what could the other two possibly be? ;)

Stay tuned, take care, and thanks for your support.

~ SpaceGuru5

No comments:

Post a Comment