Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Monday, March 11, 2019

I made a video discussing an underlying problem within the CC...

I didn't think I'd make a video addressing the recent dramas, but I just couldn't in good conscience keep quiet about it, especially since it's done real damage to me and my friends. As such, the video is a discussion about spite and toxicity and how it's affected the CC and people's perception of it. I chose to keep things general so as to not start up any additional drama, even though I know that it will stir up controversy no matter what. This is just me commenting on recent events through my own eyes. I encourage you to come to your own conclusions here, as this is just my own.


"The Coyote Discusses: Spite, Toxicity, and Their Effects on the CC"

I implore that you will be civil as I feel I have been here.

~ SpaceGuru5

No comments:

Post a Comment