Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Some more new commentaries!

This one's a smidgeon belated. Sorry about that.


"Discord Dissertates: (insert generic CC rant here) [CynoYT]"

Ignore the point where I admonish Cyno for his Nazi joke. It was a point made in absent-mindedness, even though I do still think it was forced and therefore unfunny. The rest of the video is just fine.


"One Slap in the Face: Rowan Without a Paddle [Rowan Akamiya185]"

I bet you thought you'd never see the 2011 CC style appear in this day and age, huh? Also, this is somehow the first video I've made directly mentioning Joshua Pony (formerly known as Joshua8428). Considering I've been around since 2011 (by the way, March 1st marked my anniversary), that's honestly quite the accomplishment.

Enjoy!

~ SpaceGuru5

No comments:

Post a Comment