Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Dusting Off the Old Files: Episode 2 and "Confession" without vocals

I uploaded the second installment of Dusting Off the Old Files two hours ago (oops).

I have received this question from my devoted stalker...um, I mean fan, Ace Lucario.

Q: "Any plans later, Gil?"

I replied with the following:

A: "Actually, yes. Early this month, Daniel and I began the production of our own Barney movie that focuses on the aftermath of the review. Of course, that means it probably won't be on this channel for several months at most.

I also am intending to do a commentary on a video I found that claims that Islam is evil, and I'm currently working on a rant about modern society.

These plans, however, are being pushed back because of school, college, and the fact that Daniel and I have tons of unedited videos. I'm just trying to get those out of the way before I do anything else that I want to get done."

Let this be a reminder to everyone that I'm far from having drained all of my video ideas. I'm just finishing up unfinished projects so that way I won't have to worry about them later.

Anyway, here's the video:

"Dusting Off the Old Files: Puyallup Fair Adventures!"

Also, since so many of you have watched my video of "Confession" (a whopping 3 views as of writing this), I've decided to post a video featuring no vocals, just in case anyone was unimpressed by my singing voice.

Here it is:

"Amateur Recordings: 'Confession' (no vocals)"

Thanks for your support, and take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment