Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Friday, January 3, 2014

New Video is a Series of Confessions

To start off 2014, I've decided to let you guys know:
  • whether or not I'm a furry.
  • my true thoughts on the Internet Rules Rant.
  • my sexuality.
I'm not doing this for publicity, but rather to help get the big elephant off of my chest. This will serve as a test for my fans and friends. If you leave because of anything I confess in the video, you will have failed. If you stay even after everything I say in the video, you will have passed.

I expect most of my fans and friends to leave after they watch the video, but we'll see.

"The Coyote Responds: A Confession About Furries, the Internet Rules Rant, and My Sexuality"

Thanks for watching, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment