Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Monday, November 10, 2014

250 Subscribers!

As of right now, I have 250 subscribers. If I gain another 50, you might see a 300-subscriber video posted here. This year and last year have been good years for my subscription count; I gained 4 more subscribers in 2013 than I gained from my first 4 years combined (2009-12). If I gain 251 this year, then this year will match those 4 years exactly.

Subscriber Gain (2009-12 combined): 77
Subscriber Gain (2013): 81
Subscriber Gain (2014 so far): 76

How do I know this? Well, I'll tell you how.

Since around late 2013, I've been keeping track of my views, videos, and subscriptions on a monthly basis. I decided to extend my data back to May 2009, the first month of my channel's life. For that set of data, I used YouTube Analytics. Then, using bar and line graphs on Word and Excel, I was able to see how my channel has developed into what it is today.

Whenever I plug in data before the month is done (which happens quite a bit), I call it an unofficial update. If I plug in data at the end of the month (which is absolutely imperative), it's an official update.

These are the statistics of  total views, subscribers, and videos as of today.

I'll post my official updates here at the end of every month.

That's about it for today. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment