Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

LASFT Progress Report #1

Last Sunday, Daniel and I finished most of Foxy's entrance in LASFT. From this point on, I think the main actor to portray Foxy will be Daniel, unless we can find the real Foxy to do this with...

Anyway, the scene is mostly done. We just need to work in Daniel and Cooper as themselves in the scene in order to call it complete.

As for everything else in the movie, production is at a snail's pace. What did you expect with our schedules and lives? Ideally, we should be done in April 2015. I'll keep you guys updated throughout the entire production.

That's about it for today. Stay tuned for more updates, and take care. :)

P.S. I've gained the same amount of subscribers this year that I did last year, and this year isn't even over yet! I predict this year I'll gain around 95 to 105 subscribers. I don't mean to brag, but I'm happy that you guys like my stuff. Thanks for your perseverance! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment