Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

New Commentary!

Surprise! I just uploaded a commentary to my channel for the first time since April. I felt like doing a commentary after 7 months of inactivity, so I figured I could do one now. This time, it's a co-op commentary with DFGHulk as we take on a video claiming that Monster is the work of Satan. With a video this juicy, how could we not tackle it?

Anyway, production of the commentary took a long time. We started at about 6:30 PM on November 22, 2014, and I finished it at 6:40 AM this morning. That's a little over 12 hours of nothing but making and editing this commentary. Hopefully, it'll all be worthwhile for you guys. I'm also hoping this one isn't as bad as the Grouchland commentary.

"A Coyote Co-Op Commentary: Drink Monster, Satan Laughs (At Your Stupidity)"

Now then, I need to get some rest. Right now it's 7:13 AM, so I'll see you guys later. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment