Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Kicking Off DOtOF Series/Season 2

Yes, I'm going to have to restart the whole Dusting Off the Old Files series. It's the least I can do while I'm going through my senior year of high school. There's some new things about this season's intro that may or may not come as a surprise to most of you. Oh, well. Whatever.

The kickoff for series/season 2 will be a string of all but one of the raw video files we used to make Barney: The Aftermath. It'll be over 4 hours and 20 minutes, so hopefully you guys can sit through it! If not, just add it to Watch Later and pick up where you left off some other time when it comes out.

Daniel and I will record an update for you guys out there that can't/don't want to read, so stay tuned for that and more!

Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment