Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Monday, August 18, 2014

UPDATE: Back from Texas

I returned from Texas on Friday night. The flight was alright. No one was contrite.

...Okay, enough rhyming (that last one was the only intentional rhyme). Yes, I did get back on Friday night. The next day, I spent the night at DFGHulk's house. Most of what we did involved Sunny D, Hawaiian Punch, and GTA V. We even mixed Hawaiian Punch and Sunny D together evenly to make "Hawaiian D Sunny Punch." When we tasted it, I swear our taste buds were having a huge orgasm. We also did some sort of ad lib role play where we pretended that we were interacting with the Guardians of the Galaxy (who says 17 year olds can't have an active imagination?). In one instance, we made up a TV ad that shows off Hawaiian D Sunny Punch as "Rocket's Favorite Drink." You can do a lot with imagination.

Anyway, so that's that. The hiatus is now pretty much over, and I say that only because I still have to make time to make videos. Please be patient as I try to start uploading videos for you guys.

Thanks for your patience, and take care. :)

P.S. I might end up making that fake TV ad mentioned above. We'll see XD

No comments:

Post a Comment