Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

UPDATE: Some News Before I Go

No, I'm not closing my channel. Relax. I'll be heading on a plane to Texas early in the morning tomorrow, and I'll be gone for two weeks.

Before I leave, I'll give you some more updates about upcoming videos.
  • I replayed I See You by myself (Daniel was asleep), and STILL the video came out laggy save for the desktop footage. I'm still persevering, though. I'll try using Fraps next time.
  • I might be doing a reading on my creepypasta "X-AVR." This should be easy to make.
  • I saw Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. It kicked so much ass that I didn't even open my candy and drink my soda for the entire movie. Usually, I do otherwise, so that should tell you something!
That's about it. Take care, and stay classy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment