Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Racism Rant is In Progress

I'm aware I mentioned this at the end of 2013, but I wasn't sure how I could talk about racism's persistence in modern society. Racism is a very sensitive topic to cover, so I'm aware of the huge implications that racism connotates. I'm highly aware that there will be people who will vehemently disagree with what I have to say, and that's fine. It's totally expected. Still, I ask that you keep an open mind about what I will have to say about racism. If you proceed to act with ignorance in the comments section, you risk being blocked from commenting ever again. You have been warned.

This is going to take a while to make, so please stay tuned.

Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment