Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Playing the AVGN Theme

I realize this is a week late.

Yes, I am a fan of the AVGN. I know the things I said in my Grouchland commentary might have given you the opposite idea, but I just thought I'd clarify it before I post about my week-old video.

Anyway, on December 12, 2014, I recorded a video of myself playing the AVGN theme on a piano at my school. The version I played took me 20 minutes to master, and I was going off of pure memory.

 
"The Coyote Plays the AVGN Theme"

As of 1:30 PM today, I am officially on Winter Break, though I'll be unavailable pretty much for all of next week. Tomorrow and the day after, I'll be part of the leadership in a retreat with my youth group, and I'll officially be available on the day after Christmas, i.e. December 26 (or Boxing Day for my Canadian/British/Australian audience).

That's about it. Have yourselves a merry little Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa (or Christmahanukkwanzaakah, to borrow from last year), and take care as the Holiday season reaches its climax. I love you guys. :)

~ SpaceGuru5

No comments:

Post a Comment