Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Racism Rant is Here!

A rant that was 11 months in the making is finally here! I said I was starting work on it in January 24, 2014, when I posted DOTOF S1E2: Puyallup Fair Adventures. That should tell you how my schedule is.

Anyway, please enjoy the video and comment responsibly.

"The Coyote Rants: Racism in Modern Society"

That's it for today. Take care. :)

(UPDATE: 20 Dec 2014, 12:11 AM)
I was looking through some of my older posts on this blog and found more info on this rant's production. As it turns out, I didn't start making this rant in January 2014; I began making this rant all the way back on November 13, 2013, a whole 10 days before I posted the first part of the Barney review. This means that this video was nearly 1 year and 1 month in the making, so that should tell you how much time I needed to figure out the angle I wanted to tackle this topic with. As it turns out, I might end up doing a series where I talk about all the aspects of modern society that I have problems with. We'll see. I might end up completing the series before I return to my current city in 2017. At this point, I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment