Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Surprise! This video will finish off 2014.

You can ask me about anything. Really. Anything. I'll gather whatever questions I receive into a video, and its length depends on however many questions I get and how long it'll take for me to answer them.

Rules:
1. No more than 3 will be allowed for each individual user.
2. Only 1 and 2 are the rules.

Be sure to post your questions by January 15, 2015, because this Q&A will be closed on that date.

 
"Q&A 2015 (Open Until 15 Jan 2015)"

This marks the end of my 2014 video production. 39 videos is quite a handful, ain't it? Anyway, that's all for this year. Take care, and I'll see y'all in 2015. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment