Welcoming Words

Hey guys. SpaceGuru5 here, bringing you my official blog. Est. 31 Aug 2012.

Monday, December 29, 2014

There Will Be More to the Racism Rant

Before I get into the subject of this post, I'd like to say that I recently stumbled across two videos that I encourage all of my viewers to watch.

Johnathan Gentry decries Ferguson rioters
shakaama on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson being booed out of Ferguson

It's videos like these that restore my faith in humanity.

Now on to the subject of this post. I've decided to make a series of rants decrying different aspects of modern American society. I'll be talking about things like feminism, excessive materialism, anarchy, reverse discrimination, and other topics. Needless to say, some of the topics I'll discuss are very controversial. This series will test my knowledge of these topics as well as the maturity of my audience. All I ask is that you keep an open mind about my topics, because I know I'll end up saying things that will cause massive uproar on my channel.

As far as I know, this series will definitely start in 2015. The day they finish depends on how much I have to talk about, though I might end up finishing by the end of 2015 or the start of 2016.

Take care, and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment